Friday, September 24, 2010

It's been a while huh?

You guys haven't heard from me much, it's because I am rather busy, I spent six hours the other day working on manual G Codes... It is such a pain.. I was more angry than I have been in over six years. She had us make manual G Codes for a CNC machine... They fucking make themselves.. It was just a tedious time consuming task that they would make you do on the 9th layer of hell for being a telemarketer. It sucks. I am so glad it is over with and I never have to do it again. I like engineering, but that was bull shit. I'm not going to let it stop me, in fact, I have realized that procrastination is my enemy and I am going to try and stop procrastinating. Maybe if I do that I will be able to post more for you guys... Also look at this crazy link.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2XOdQb/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/einsteins-theory-is-proved-ndash-and-it-is-bad-news-if-you-own-a-penthouse-2088195.html

No comments:

Post a Comment